- Riders Participate at their own risk!
- Waivers must be signed. Participants under the age of 18 must have signature from legal parent or guardian. Click hereto print waiver
- All participants must wear a water helmet and US coast guard approved life jacket.
- No Dogs Allowed
- No drugs or alcohol allowed on premises. Any participants suspected of being under the influence will be denied from riding at operator discretion
- Obstacles are for advanced riders only
- One entrance and exit point from lake per cable.
All riders are required to sign a waiver before participating. Minors must have their legal parent or guardian sign as well. To download the waiver, click below.